Onion (1/2 small)
Cabbage finely chopped (1 leaf)
Carrot (grated) 1 small
Lettuce 2 leaves
Salt ( to taste )
2 tsp of mayonise
1 pitta bread or Indian bread ( ready made )
1. Mix all veggies with salt pepper and mayononise, keep aside .
2. Take two eggs whisk them with little salt and pepper and fry them in a flat pan to make flat omelette . Cook for a minute on each side.
3. Warm pita bread or indian bread with butter
4. Place bread first , then omelette .
5. Now put all veggies on the side from where you would fold .
6. Press veggies inside and fold bread with egg , press each time you fold so that veggies doesn't come out .
7. Hold with toothpick in the middle .
8. Serve hot .
NOTE: make omelette in the end so that roll can be served hot .