Another healthy school snack for short break . My Kids love corn flakes with milk any time , but sometimes when we are on move i prefer to give them dry version of corn flakes . Mostly either sugar frosted or chocos or salty corn flakes .These corn flakes are so tasty even adults can enjoy at tea time .
About 1 pack of corn flakes normal ones
2-3 large onions thin sliced
3-4 green chillies or fresh red chillies if available
About 100 gm of roasted peanuts
Cumin seeds (optional)
Poppy seeds (optipnal)
About 4 tbsp of oil
Salt to taste
1. Take large pan , and heat oil .
2. Fry onions and chillies in batches to make them crisp light brown or slightly dark brown . Keep them separate or with last batch fry cumin seeds and poppy seeds with peanuts . You must put salt enough for onions you are frying in batches .
3. Turn off heat .
4. In separate large pan dry roast corn flakes for a while untill they get slightly light brown .
5. Let everything get cool .
6. Now mix everything .
7. And you are good to go . You can keep these corn flakes for a month or so in air tight container and use them .