Preparation time : 15 minutes
Marination time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
1 small size mackeral fish
1 tsp freshly grounded black pepper
1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp of salt
For shallow fry
1 tbsp of white all pupose flour dab out extra.
Salt to taste in flour .
Water about 1/2 cup
Oil to shallow fry about 1 tbsp
1. Cut fish into 4 pcs .
2. Wash nicely .
3. Mix salt , black pepper, lemon juice , ginger garlic paste and oil toghether .
4. Apply mix gently on fish covering it throughly with marinade . Leave it for 20 minutes.
5. Mix white flour and salt with water.
6. Dip fish pcs in the flour for 10 minutes .
7. Shallow fry them on low heat for 8 minutes each side.
8. Your fish fries are ready . They are crisp frim outside and soft from inside.
Serve them with pasta or toasted bread for dinner.
Important : its imporatnt to cook fish on low heat for long .
Always marinade fish to get rid of smell .